We are thrilled to announce that ADvendio’s Angus Dowie will be attending Europe’s leading digital marketing & tech event, DMEXCO, in Cologne, Germany next week, on September 21- 22!
Taking place every year in autumn, DMEXCO gathers the world’s leading digital players and hosts large dedicated areas for start-ups, technology providers, advertising agencies, and digital media companies to come together for people to learn, connect, and get inspired.
Attendees can expect over 200 hours of programming, which focuses on utilizing the collective power of the digital industry to encourage innovation, impact society, and solve some of the world’s most pressing concerns. DMEXCO also provides 15 conference stages with over 600 top global speakers and keynotes in the advertising and marketing space along with 12 panels over the course of the two days to help attendees stay up to date on key topics and trends impacting the industry.
Angus is particularly excited to attend and network at the World of Media, a gathering of media firms, publishers, and advertisers who come together to see the full scope presented of the entire digital media ecosystem.
Angus Dowie, ADvendio Regional Sales Manager EMEA – Connect on LinkedIn
Furthermore, Angus plans to attend some fantastic sessions and presentations that fall under the topics of media, publishers, out-of-home, agency, retail, and cookie deprecation. Below are just a few of the sessions that Angus would like to attend during the event.
Must-see Sessions to Attend at DMEXCO
- Being the 1st read & the last word: How marketeers can use WSJ to reach a B2B audience, a lecture hosted by The Wall Street Journal’s Chris Woodall.
- Kids, have a look at that! How to attract younger generations to traditional media, a panel hosted by speakers FUNKE Medien Niedersachsen’s Tatjana Biallas, brand eins Medien AG’s Holger Volland, Hessischer Rundfunk’s Moritz Zimmermann, and BBC News’ Jeremy Skeet.
- The Power of Partnerships and Collaboration, a fireside chat with NBC Universal’s Mark Rogers and Hayley Cochrane.
- The Future of Retail: From Consumption to Experience a keynote hosted by MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group’s Dr. Karsten Wildberger.
- Rethinking business and leadership: how diversity fuels innovative creativity, a lecture hosted by Oglivy’s Isabelle Schnellbuegel.
Angus is looking forward to engaging in conversations with fellow attendees about the ad tech industry at this not to be missed event. If you are attending DMEXCO, please reach out to Angus on LinkedIn to meet up at the event.