To find the most promising careers, you have to look to innovative companies and growing markets. ADvendio is the leading software for ad marketing, helping media companies in over 20 countries to sell and invoice for their advertising services as efficiently as possible. We are using our web-based business application, built on the world’s leading cloud technologies from Salesforce.com, to modernize distribution, accounting, and billing for digital, print, and outdoor advertising. Our vision is to become the global leading platform for advertising management.
We are currently seeking a Student Trainee (m/f) for the Marketing Department at our Hamburg location, to take on the following duties:
- You will be responsible for expanding and managing our social media channels and company website
- You will provide support in implementing online marketing measures (e-mail, Google AdWords, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- You will participate in generating new customer business and in managing our CRM system (Salesforce.com) as part of the lead management and growth area
- You will create texts and videos for our content marketing
- You will assist us in implementing PR projects and sending newsletters
- You will take an active role in organizing, planning, and completing exhibitions and events
- You will complete independent research and analysis
We are seeking candidates with the following background:
- You are a student in the area of (Business) Communications, Business Administration, Marketing, or Media
- Ideally, you will already have some experience in the area of online marketing
- You are online-savvy and are excited about digital issues and new media
- You have fun writing copy and know how to express yourself well
- You have good fluency in both written and spoken English
- You will contribute a high level of motivation, analytic thinking, and quick perceptual abilities
- You work well independently and are able to create structure for yourself
- Teamwork and handling heavy work loads in a dynamic environment are all part of a day’s work for you
At our company, you can expect to gain diverse practical experience in the future-oriented sectors of cloud computing and online marketing. Our flexible working hours and the central location of our Hamburg office, with good access to public transportation, make it easy for you to maintain a good work-life balance. In addition to intensive mentoring and an attractive salary, we also offer you the opportunity to complete your Bachelor or Master thesis with us later on.
How to apply with us:
Do you fulfill most or all of our requirements, and want to help us shape the cloud of the future? Then send your application, along with your earliest possible start date.