ADvendio offers media companies such as publishing houses, marketers, and advertising networks all the functions they need to easily manage customers, agencies, media campaigns, and reporting in a single application. We offer software solutions that process CRM, sales and bidding, and order management based on the salesforce.com platform.
We have established our company as a leading ad sales management solution, and currently support publishers and marketers in over 20 countries. Our cloud-based software for efficient ad marketing has won us both national and international customers like ProSiebenSat.1, Tomorrow Focus, Ringier, the Neue Zürcher Zeitung, and Condé Nast. Our team currently includes around 30 employees at locations in Germany, Switzerland, the USA, Spain, and Chile.
Due to high market demand and our ongoing rate of growth, we are now seeking a qualified, ambitious Senior Software Developer (m/f) to expand our development team.
- Collaborate in a team of software developers using agile methods
- Conception, specification, new development, and ongoing development of individual modules within our established software solutions
- Close collaboration with the areas of product management, consulting, and support
- Collaboration with external cooperative partners and customers
- Conception and implementation of customized expansions for customers, or integration for our ADvendio solutions (e.g. into a customer’s own ERP systems)
- Data management and migration, as well as technical support
- Successfully completed degree in Computer Sciences or comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of professional experience with an object-oriented programming langauge (Java preferred)
- Relevant experience with web services and cloud-based application development
- Additional knowledge and experience in the following areas: Frameworks: Spring, Jersey, IDE: Eclipse, versioning Git and SVN
- Very good understanding of operating relational databases and cloud solutions
- Team spirit and the enthusiasm needed to learn the ropes in new subject areas
- Very good written and spoken fluency in English
- We prefer applicants who have experience with products from the area of ad technology, as well as knowledge or certifications in the Salesforce.com environment
- Experience with APEX, Visualforce, and salesforce.com APIs is also an advantage
What we offer:
We will give you the freedom to implement your own ideas and use your experience to handle challenging projects. You will work in a state-of-the-art development environment based on the most modern application architectures available, and will be integrated into our experienced team of developers and project managers right from the start.
Besides an attractive salary, you will enjoy working in the exciting, future-oriented market of cloud computing. We want to work with you on a long-term basis, and are offering a permanent position with our company. Our flexible work time models and our location in the heart of Hamburg (with excellent access to public transportation) will also ensure you can easily combine your work and private lives.
Have we piqued your interest? Would you like to become part of a dynamic, forward-thinking company, while enjoying all the benefits of an established international work environment? Interested in taking an active role in shaping our business? If so, then we look forward to receiving your application, including salary expectations and earliest possible start date.