(Senior) ADvendio Consultant
To find the most promising careers, you have to look to innovative companies and growing markets. Currently, ADvendio offers the most advanced software available for ad management, helping media companies increase their advertising business in over 20 countries. We are using our web-based business application, built on the world’s leading cloud technologies from salesforce, to modernize sales, order management and billing for digital, magazine, newspaper, radio, TV and outdoor advertising. Our vision is to become the world’s leading platform for advertising management, in order to automate ad sales and make media companies more profitable.
As a software company that develops innovative advertising solutions, we are looking for employees who are passionate about technology and media and where innovation and responsibility are important. We offer flexible working hours and an open collaborative working environment with flat hierarchies, where everyone can contribute and develop individual. We offer proactive and motivated employees who want to advance your career, a challenging environment in a fast growing market.
As a result of the digitalization of advertising, and the increasing importance of cloud computing, our workforces in Germany, Ireland and Chile continue to grow: Become part of a global and growing company, and help shape the digital future of the media and advertising industry.
We are looking for a knowledgeable (Senior) ADvendio Consultant to help our customers integrate and use the ADvendio system and best practices. You’ll take the hassle out of resolving business, process and technical problems and provide training to users to maximize the value of technology in business. An ADvendio consultant must be knowledgeable and customer-oriented. Communication is everything for a consultant so we expect you to amaze us with your presentation skills. We’re further looking for superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude.
Due to high market demand and our ongoing rate of growth, we are now seeking a qualified, ambitious (Senior) ADvendio Consultant to expand our team in ADvendio’s new Dublin office in Grand Canal.
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Analysis and definition of business processes for our customers
- Provide strategic advice on using ADvendio technology to achieve goals
- Design the integration of the ADvendio solution into the existing system landscape of our customers and ensuring the right architecture and functionality
- Plan, lead and support implementation projects of the ADvendio solution
- Manage resources and collaborate with in-house and customers technical staff
- Design and plan data migrations
- Assist customers with system testing and staff training
- Train users in new and existing ADvendio functions
- Provide assistance with technical issues
- Revise existing ADvendio implementations and suggest improvements
- Assisting our Sales and Pre-Sales department with the acquisition of new customers
- Identify needs and generate business at existing customers
- With this position traveling around 50% to customers and non-customers required
- Proven experience as Consultant (3-5 years), preferred in a larger consultancy
- Profound professional and consulting experience in CRM, sales or order processes and software implementations
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Salesforce certifications are preferred but not essential
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in project management
- Customer service orientation
- Interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in computer science, IT or relevant field; MSc/MBA in business will be a plus
- Professional certification (e.g. IPMA/PMI or ITIL) is an asset
- Willingness to travel across Europe and across Europe and occasional international
- native English is a must, a further european language would be beneficiary
In addition to an attractive salary and an unlimited permanent position, we offer you an exciting job in the market of cloud computing. Our flexible working hours and the possibilities of Home Office makes it easy to maintain a good work-life balance.
Would you like to work in a dynamic, growth-oriented company that offers all the benefits of an international working environment? Then send your complete application (including salary expectations and earliest possible starting date) by e-mail to: [email protected]