ADvendio.com offers media companies such as publishers, marketers and ad networks all functions they need to easily manage customers and agencies, create media campaigns and reportings in one application. It involves the processing of CRM, sales and order management based on the salesforce.com platform.
With our cloud-based software we support more than a hundred international customers such as Competitor Group, Ringier, Bonnier and Condé Nast.
The ADvendio team consists of 35 employees, located at several offices in Germany, USA, Chile and Ireland. Our goal is to simplify the daily tasks of sales and ad operations teams and to increase the efficiency of our customers.
We are looking for a talented Lead Generation Executive experienced in selling business software.
- Responsible for processing inbound sales inquiries
- Conducting outbound prospecting campaigns (both call and email) in order to identify opportunities that meet the minimum qualification criteria for Sales.
- Research on prospect accounts,build rapport with contacts through phone calls and emails in an effort to understand where the prospect is in the buying cycle.
- Daily update of the CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline data
- Experience with email campaigns and salesforce.com preferred
- Develop new business via telephone and email to introduce the solution and identify customers
- Follow up on leads and conduct online demonstrations
- Support the sales team in actively moving Opportunities through the sales funnel
- Manage data wihtin salesforce.com
- Prepare and analyze pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree, communications or related field.
- 1-3 years telemarketing or inside sales experience
- Experience with salesforce,com or other CRM software highly preferred.
- Ability to develop and implement lead generation strategies and activities with confidence and accountability
- Ability to monitor and analyse performance data accurately, and present / report regularly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English as mother tongue, further European languages a plus.
Excellent performance based salasry model
We offer employees a fast-paced, innovative environment in a quickly growing future market with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours. Our head office is located in Hamburg, Germany.
Have we piqued your interest? Would you like to become part of a dynamic, forward-thinking company, while enjoying all the benefits of an established international work environment? Interested in taking an active role in shaping our business? If so, then we look forward to receiving your application, including salary expectations and earliest possible start date.