To continuously update our solutions and adapt to new challenges, we are currently looking for a Junior Java Developer (m/f) to join our developer team.
ADvendio.com develops cloud based software solutions for process-integrated handling of CRM, sales, offers, and contract management. As one of the world’s leading providers of business applications for media companies, around 20 employees work with us for national and international customers like ProSiebenSat.1, Tomorrow Focus, Ringier, the Neue Zürcher Zeitung, or Condé Nast.
At ADvendio.com, you will work in a state-of-the-art development environment based on the most modern application architectures, helping to develop innovative software solutions for our industry. Right from the start, you will be integrated into our experienced team of consultants and developers, who will support you through your training and contribute their professional knowledge to help you reach your personal potential.
You can expect to encounter an exciting blend of design and development work, including the following areas of responsibility:
- Needs analysis, designing and implementing salesforce.com integrations
- Interface development (e.g. for internal customer ERP systems)
- Technical design of new projects and adapting existing products to meet new requirements
- Independent development of customized solutions to optimize customer business processes
- Data management and migration, as well as technical support
What helps your application stand out:
- (Recently) completed university studies in the field of Computer Sciences, or comparable qualifications
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, Java preferred
- Experience with relational databases
- Team spirit and the enthusiasm needed to learn the ropes in new subject areas (such as APEX, API programming)
We also prefer applicants with:
- Good fluency in English
- (Project) experience in the area of system integration, and confidence in handling CRM systems
Our office is located in the heart of Hamburg – besides an attractive salary, you will enjoy systematic continued training opportunities and long-term career prospects in the forward-thinking market of cloud computing.
Have we piqued your interest? Then please send us your full application dossier, including salary expectations.