You get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative team. Become part of a globally expanding company and shape the digital future in the media and advertising industry. ADvendio helps media companies in over twenty countries to manage their advertising sales, booking and invoicing process. With our cloud-based business application based on the technology of salesforce.com, we are modernizing digital, magazine and outdoor advertising.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative (m/f) experienced in selling software solutions, we will put you in the fast lane. We offer a responsible position with the opportunity to develop your skills as well as our position in a market with great potential. You will gain international experience with one of the world’s leading platforms for advertising management. The Enterprise Sales Representative’s role is to prospect, manage, and close new business opportunities for small and medium-sized enterprises. Depending on your skills and experience, you will also have the opportunity to grow into an account executive role.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career!
Your tasks will be:
- Identifying markets and potential customers
- Contacting prospective customers using a cross platform approach (e-mail, telephone, social media and others)
- Acquiring potential new customers and arranging appointments deep dive sessions on customer requirements
- Taking responsibility for our small and medium-sized customers (subject to suitability)
- Registering, handling and qualifying contacts from trade fairs etc.
- Structured follow-up phone calls and documentation in our CRM system
You will fit into our team if…
- You bring a natural ambition, self-motivation and desire for competition
- You like to belong at the top
- You are rhetorically strong, persistent and a quick thinker
- You enjoy empathic work with our customers and their individual requirements
- You are passionate about successfully concluding a task
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy new challenges
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Preference of 2-3 years of Sales experience (B2B sales, telesales or dialog marketing)
- You are a native or highly fluent English speaker
- Knowledge of further languages such as French or German is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce beneficial
- Affinity for IT industry, Cloud Computing and Software
- Excellent performance-based salary model: Generous base salary plus uncapped commission depending on meeting and exceeding monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Flexible working hours and a good work-life balance
- An exciting working environment with friendly and cooperative colleagues
- Regular sales training, longer-term perspectives and the opportunity to develop new skills
We attach great importance to creating a work environment that gives everyone the chance to develop, participate and grow. We live an open and fair corporate culture with flat hierarchies. Our team is characterized by a cooperative working atmosphere that leaves plenty of room for your ideas. A dynamic, international team is looking forward to you and your commitment!
Please send your complete application, including salary requirements and possible starting date.