Dual Study Program – Bachelor of Science in Computer Sciences (m/f)
Would you like to learn about and help shape development and other areas at a modern, international web company? Then choose to start a dual study program at ADvendio in collaboration with the Nordakademie in Elmshorn to receive your Bachelor of Science in Computer Sciences. The term begins on October 1st, 2017.
You will enjoy all the advantages of studying at a private university, such as individual advising, modern equipment and facilities, and practical knowledge and teaching. You can expect to engage in a combination of scientific coursework and practical, business-related training, switching between study terms at the university and practical experience at our company on a block system.
ADvendio is the leading software for ad marketing, helping media companies in over 20 countries to sell and invoice for their advertising services as efficiently as possible. We are using our web-based business application, built on the world’s leading cloud technologies from Salesforce.com, to modernize distribution, accounting, and billing for digital, print, and outdoor advertising. Our vision is to become the global leading platform for advertising management.
Key elements of training: Training focuses primarily on the development area (software engineering). You can expect to take over the following
- Needs analysis, designing and implementing expansions on the salesforce.com platform
- Technical design of new requirements for our existing solution in collaboration with product management
- Independent development of customized customer solutions to optimize customer business processes, both in the back end and front end areas.
- Internal and external technical support
- You have a general post-secondary diploma or vocational school diploma
- You have good technical understanding and are interested in innovative technologies
- You have good fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- You show commitment, personal initiative, and the ability to work independently
- You are enthusiastic about learning the ropes in new subject areas (e.g. Salesforce, VisualForce, APEX)
- We will prioritize candidates who have some experience with object-oriented programming languages
ADvendio will pay your tuition fees throughout the duration of your studies. You will also receive an attractive monthly salary. Our flexible working hours and the central location of our Hamburg office, with good access to public transportation, make it easy for you to maintain a good work-life balance.
If you’d like to work in an international, growth-oriented company, then send your full application.