ADvendio.com offers media companies such as publishers, marketers and ad networks all functions they need to easily manage customers and agencies, create media campaigns and reportings in one application. It involves the processing of CRM, sales and order management based on the salesforce.com platform.
With our cloud-based software we support more than a hundred international customers such as Competitor Group, Ringier, Bonnier and Condé Nast.
The ADvendio team consists of 35 employees, located at several offices in Germany, USA, Chile and Ireland. Our goal is to simplify the daily tasks of sales and ad operations teams and to increase the efficiency of our customers.
We are looking for a talented Account Manager experienced in selling business software.
- Tightly manage a lead pipeline according to our structured sales processes
- Research on prospect accounts
- Conducting high level conversations with Senior Executives in Digital media businesses
- Identifying and developing opportunities to a successful result
- Daily update of the CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline data
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue
- Participate in trade shows and events as representative of ADvendio
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Extensive, relevant experience of selling business software (minimum 3 years) – any salesforce.com
sales experience is highly preferred
- Full working knowledge of ADvendio’s underlying platform salesforce.com
- Media background is a plus: Interest in digital advertising marketplace (ad campaign planning and
selling) and ad serving technologies
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills
- English as mother tongue and knowledge of further European languages is a plus
You will fit into our team if:
- You bring a natural ambition, self-motivation and desire to succeed
- You are passionate about creating success
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy new challenges
- Excellent performance-based salary model: Generous base salary plus uncapped commission depending on meeting and exceeding monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Flexible working hours and a good work-life balance
- An exciting working environment with friendly and cooperative colleagues
- Regular sales training, longer-term perspectives and the opportunity to develop new skills
Excellent performance based salary model: Generous base salary plus uncapped commission depending on meeting and exceeding quarterly sales targets.
We offer employees a fast-paced, innovative environment in a quickly growing future market with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours. Our head office is located in Hamburg, Germany.
Have we piqued your interest? Would you like to become part of a dynamic, forward-thinking company, while enjoying all the benefits of an established international work environment? Interested in taking an active role in shaping our business? If so, then we look forward to receiving your application, including salary expectations and earliest possible start date.