ADvendio.com offers media companies such as publishers, marketers and ad networks all functions they need to easily manage customers and agencies, create media campaigns and reportings in one application. It involves the processing of CRM, sales and order management based on the salesforce.com platform.
With our cloud-based software we support more than a hundred international customers such as Competitor Group, Ringier, Bonnier and Condé Nast.
The ADvendio team consists of 35 employees, located at several offices in Germany, USA, Chile and Ireland. Our goal is to simplify the daily tasks of sales and ad operations teams and to increase the efficiency of our customers.
We are looking for a talented International Sales and Marketing Executive experienced in sales development and direct online marketing.
- Tightly manage external suppliers according to our structured marketing processes
- Handling marketing content calendar and budget
- Organising customer events internationally
- Responsible for website and social media content and output.
- Working with the sales team to develop sales tools including webinars, newsletters and product releases.
- Daily update of the CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline data
- Responsible for processing inbound sales inquiries and conducting outbound prospecting campaigns (both call and email) in order to identify opportunities that meet the minimum qualification criteria for Sales.
- Research on prospect accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Previous experience of sales and marketing support (minimum 1-2 years)
- Experience with a CRM tool – any salesforce.com sales experience is highly preferred
- Media background is a plus: Interest in digital advertising marketplace (ad campaign planning and selling) and ad serving technologies
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills
- English as mother tongue and knowledge of further European languages is a plus
You will fit into our team if:
- You bring a natural ambition, self-motivation and desire to succeed
- You are passionate about creating success
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy new challenges
- Excellent performance-based salary model
- Flexible working hours and a good work-life balance
- An exciting working environment with friendly and cooperative colleagues
- Regular training, longer-term perspectives and the opportunity to develop new skills
Excellent remuneration package
We offer employees a fast-paced, innovative environment in a quickly growing future market with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours. Our head office is located in Hamburg, Germany.
Have we piqued your interest? Would you like to become part of a dynamic, forward-thinking company, while enjoying all the benefits of an established international work environment? Interested in taking an active role in shaping our business? If so, then we look forward to receiving your application, including salary expectations and earliest possible start date.