Free of charge Doubleclick Dart Sales Manager (DSM) data migration – for a limited time
Dear Dart Sales Manager users – you’ve probably heard the news: DSM is heading for greener pastures in 2019. So as DSM gets ready to kick the bucket, what a perfect opportunity to upgrade to a smarter and more powerful solution. So fear not, our next generation ad booking system has your back.
ADvendio is a scalable Order Management solution with a complete bi-directional ad server integration to Doubleclick DFP and AdExchange which builds a strong connection between CRM, Order and Finance.
As a long time Google Doubleclick partner, we understand the importance of bridging the gap between your sales and ad ops teams for better collaboration. ADvendio supports the full business process in connection with DFP and AdExchange:
- Create proposals with pre defined products and rate cards
- Book complete ad server campaigns directly in ADvendio
- Integrated push order creation to ad server including any attributes (targeting, etc.)
- Access ad server data in ADvendio
- Availability forecasts
- Campaign performance and monitoring (optimization)
- Creative upload
- Site based delivery status and delivered AIs/clicks
- Deactivating flights on ad server
- Billing and Reconciliation
- Additional: Multiple ad servers per campaign
And we are so much more than just Order Management:
- We offer a global industry solution with 150+ customers in more than 25 countries, we live and breath MEDIA. That’s why ADvendio already includes your standard business requirements. Manage the complete Quote-to-Cash process from Sales, Orders, Inventory and price management, Analytics to Finance.
- We are proudly embedded into the Salesforce.com platform and product suite with infinite customization options.
- ADvendio allows you to handle complex campaigns across Digital, Print, OoH, Radio and TV. All channels are programmatic enabled.
- Integrate to Ad Servers like Doubleclick DFP, One by AOL, AppNexus, Smart AdServer, SSPs like DoubleClick Ad Exchange, AppNexus, Rubicon Project or Adform to get a complete view of your inventory and your revenue streams and 3rd Party Systems like Adjuster or JournalDesigner.
- Benefit from popular features like a cross-media Booking Calendar, a Net Calculator, the Commercial Optimizer and a lot more functionalities to simplify your daily business.
* Until the end of 2017 ADvendio offers a free of charge data import of Doubleclick’s DSM accounts, contacts and proposals data to ADvendio when purchasing a minimum of five seats with a one year contract (any license type).