Rate cards for ideal inventory and campaign management
As ADvendio.com is powered by salesforce.com’s cloud infrastructure, users benefit from fast deployment and short innovation cycles and receive for free brand-new features and customizations to make their media sales processes even more efficient.
The following features are available with release 2.16:
The rate card feature streamlines your inventory and media campaign management by structuring ad specs and prices. All new features and information on how they can be implemented in your system can be found in our new release tab. Setting a default sort order simplifies your campaign management.
- Easy Inventory Management: Use Rate Cards – Now you can assign different prices to your ad specs, add a duration of validity to your prices and organize them in rate cards in order to e.g. display different tariffs or price changes on an appointed date. To every media campaign you can assign only one rate cards. Watch the video.
- Assign multiple prices to your ad specs. With rate cards you can define which ad specs with which prices can be added as campaign items to your media campaign. The media search will be limited to the chosen rate card and it will only display those campaign items which are assigned to this rate card. As a result, media search will be faster and more efficient.
- Establish a structure: create rate cards for certain websites or periods of time. Using sharing rules, you can limit user access to certain rate cards.
- Improved Media Campaign Management: Delete Items Button – Mark the items you wish to delete from the media campaign and remove them with a click on the ‘delete items’ button.
- Overview of latest improvements: Release Notes – To make sure your system is always up-to-date, we have created a release notes tab in ADvendio.com. You can find it if you click on the ‘+’ symbol of your tab bar. Check out the overview of all newly released features with short instructions on how to implement them in your system.
The following features have been optimized:
- More Structure in Your Media Campaigns: Sort Function – In addition to the manual sort function per drag & drop (see release 2.12), ADvendio.com provides now an easier way to sort your ad specs – fast! Enter your sort preferences as default settings once and you can apply the sorting to marked campaign items anytime with a click on the ‘sort items’ button. Watch the video.
Basic Edition, Professional Edition, Sales Cloud Package
All ADvendio.com user